We are seeking to appoint a Project Co-ordinator who will be responsible for contributing to the life cycle of programmes and projects from proposal/tender stage to project closure. This will include working with a range of staff at all levels to design and develop project plans and budgets; to project manage the programmes and projects ensuring (where possible) milestones and KPI’s are met within budget tolerances; ensure quality assurance processes are adhered to; to manage areas of risk and highlight issues. Provide ownership within the business and for our clients, supporting the Rocket team; delivering excellent customer service.
This is a full time role reporting to the Head of Consulting, with one direct report (Project Administrator).
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and client experience updates.
- Liason between the Sales team and Project delivery
- Responsible for the daily co-ordination, allocation of work and support to the project administrator
- Sponsor and support the Rocket customer service initiative, delivering and monitoring highest levels of customer service delivery
- Co-ordination and allocation of the relevant associate/consultant in partnership with the Head of Consulting
- Identifying margins on each project and providing feedback, revenue and cost information to the Head of Consulting
- Writing of detailed project management plan/brief for all strands of activity
- Clarifying the performance measures for the projects and associated data requirements and work with internal colleagues and external partners to ensure that the appropriate data is collected and analysed
- In consultation with the programme/project team produce the required reports for projects for clients and stakeholders and Rocket management teams
- Monitor progress against the project plans, together with expenditure against the budget and communicate effectively with Head of Consulting and other team members, particularly where there are significant variances
- Liaise with associates to ensure that any training materials or publications meet the specifications as to content, time, design and budget
- Contribute to meetings and updates as and when required, for example communicating targets/timeframes/budget allocations
- Issuing contracts and service level agreements
Skills and Experience required
- Experience of successful project planning and managing large and/or complex projects including evidence of a logical and well structured approach to achieving a wide range of outputs
- Use of MS Project, good general IT skills with a good understanding of the methodology of project management
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Effective liaison skills and experience of successfully managing relationships with all internal and external clients and contractors
- Experience in a similar sector or organisation preferred
- Experience of identifying and collecting management information and producing management reports
- Experience of successful budget management
- Experience of contributing to tenders/proposals and in particular the creation of project plans and budgets
- The ability to operate flexibly across a range of different types of projects
- Using own initiative and creative problem-solving
- Excellent planning & organisation skills, with the ability to manage projects in accordance with agreed timelines
(1/2 hour for lunch)
Interested in applying?
Head of Consultancy:
93 High Street
Oxfordshire, OX29 7RH