ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
Our ILM Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring has been designed to equip practicing managers with the knowledge, skills and confidence to become effective coaches or mentors. As a coach or mentor you will be able to help others discover their strengths and get the best out of themselves.
The Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) is the largest awarding body for leadership and management qualifications, recognised nationally. The flexible approach means that, as all qualifications are unit based, you can build up your qualification by taking bite-sized chunks of learning. You can start with an Award in your chosen area and then take further units to build this qualification into a Certificate and then a Diploma.
At Rocket Consultancy, we have highly experienced facilitators with a wealth of experience in delivering leadership and management training.
Find out more
This is an ideal qualification for managers with significant responsibility for coaching and mentoring as part of their day to day role, as well as learners who are planning to move into a development role or starting a career as a coach/ mentor.
- Introduce the key elements of the programme
- Build upon the concepts and ethics of coaching
- Return on Investment concepts for introducing organisational coaching practices
- Equip participants with skills and techniques to further enhance their coaching and ethics
- Review participants coaching and mentoring including benefits and impact
- Preparing and completion of assignments
It costs just £1495+VAT per person, in order to achieve a nationally recognised qualification. The price includes lunch and refreshments at each session.